Second:smelting environment is different
(1) Graphite Petroleum Coke is produced in graphitization furnace at about 3000 ℃.
(2) Calcined petroleum coke is produced in a forge furnace at a temperature of more than 1500 ℃.
(1) The fixed carbon content of graphitized carburizer is about 98%, and the highest is 99%.
(2) The fixed carbon of calcined petroleum coke is about 98.5%
(1) The sulfur content of graphitized petroleum coke is generally between 0.03-0.06%, generally more than 0.05%. The absorption rate is generally between 90% and 95%. (2) The sulfur content of calcined petroleum coke carburizer is generally about 0.5%. The absorption rate is generally between 80% - 90%.
the smelting environment of graphite petroleum coke is longer than that of calcined petroleum coke.
but it will be different according to the amount of different manufacturers. Although the price of graphitized carburizer is higher than that of calcined petroleum coke, the selection of graphitized carburizer is the most economical in terms of overall use cost. As a result, many foundry steel-making plants are gradually inclined to purchase graphitized carburizers.